Can we start over?

I had a very good conversation with my new cousin. She opened up my eyes to a lot of stuff going on with Jeremy's side of the family. I am hoping we can start over with a fresh slate and begin good strong relationships. My goal (on top of becoming healthier) is to keep lines of communication open with all my family and friends. I seem to drop off the face of the earth when I get into my unpleasant moods and I was doing that because I do not want to burden anyone with my petty problems. Well, after talking to my mom-in-law, I now see that it was just hurting those that care. So... haha! now everyone will be subject to my upsetting moments! ;-)

I am going to talk to Jeremy tonight and see if we can come to some agreement about having family nights so we don't lose contact any more. I am hoping for a strong family bond and open communication so no one is walking on egg shells. I have felt pretty crappy about not talking to anyone on his side of the family for a while now... I finally opened up my eyes, thanks to some information given to me, and did something about my crappy feelings.

On a happier note... My grandma will be 74 years young tomorrow! I am going to see her tomorrow and just talk with her. She is such an amazing woman! I cannot wait to spend time with her!

Although it has been a very emotional night for me, I am in good spirits that all the bad will be turned around and changed to good. We learn from our mistakes, right?! Tomorrow will be a great day and I plan on nothing but positive attitude from me. ;-)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds