Time to catch up! --> Washington

It has been a while since I have written and I have a lot on my mind! I have decided that I am going to just label everything so whom ever may want to read can pick and choose! :o)

Over Thanksgiving, Jeremy and I went to Washington to see my mom! It was great fun! The weather was perfect on Wednesday (the second full day we were there) so we took the Ferry from Port Orchard to Bremerton, then from Bremerton to Seattle. We walked around Pike Place Market for a bit, then headed up to the monorail. From there we went to the Space Needle. It was absolutely amazing!!! All the water and mountains! I had such a great time with Jeremy and my mom.

Jeremy got some really good pictures! He is having fun with his new toy! :o)

I miss my mom and Washington so much... Hopefully we can make it back up there soon. There is so much to do there. As long as I don't have to drive with the crazy Washington drivers, I am okay! I quite enjoy being the passenger. :o)

I think that is about it as far as Washington goes... I had such a wonderful time and it was so great to finally spend a holiday with my mom!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds